İngilizce En Çok Kullanılan Fiiller
Bu yazımızda ingilizcede en çok kullanılan filleri göreceğiz. İlk olarak aşağıdaki tabloda bazı filleri ve onlarla yapılabilecek eylemleri görelim:
|answer||the phone, a question|
|close||a doori a window|
|cut||things with a knife|
|fail||an exam, driving test|
|light||a pipe, a fire|
|look at||the blackboard|
|play||the guitar, tennis|
|switch on/off||the light|
Aşağıdaki tabloda yer alan fiilleri cümle içinde kullanalım:
- Do you remember John’s address?
- How long are you going to stay in Paris?
- She told me to put the milk and eggs in the fridge.
- Do you think it will rain tomorrow?
- Oh, I hope not.
- Could you talk more slowly, please?
- Do you like football?
- He had a thick, black beard so we didn’t recognize him at first.
- Where did you meet your husband?
- She gave me a pen and asked me to sign my name.
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- She asked me to take her books back to the library.
- Will you promise to phone me as soon as you arrive?
- We’re going to leave London and move to North Wales when we’re 65.
- I don’t speak French very well, but I understand quite a lot.
- Can you smell something burning?
- He gave the taxi-driver $10 and told him to keep the change.
- If you study hard, you should pass all your exams in the summer.
- You need to be very strong and fit to be a ballet dancer.
- I don’t like playing tennis because I always lose Even my grandmother beats me!
Yes, it’s 27 Wood Lane.
About ten days altogether.
Mario doesn’t speak English very well.
No, I hate it!
On a number 17 bus.
Alive and very rich.
Yes, of course I will.
Oh dear! I forgot to switch off the oven!